The 10-10 Portal
It started yesterday afternoon. I felt it. This is one Ross told me would arrive, and that it is BIG. I was instructed to keep it to myself.
This portal was unannounced, just the way I like it.
I can feel it is starting to ease down somewhat.
That is why I am guided to share with you the information.
Gaia Sophia is galactic, and has connections ‘upstairs’ through Ross. 😉
There is nothing you need to do, or prepare to make the most of it. Everyone will benefit, whether they know it or now.
My assignment this morning was to buy a Quartz Gwindel crystal. Ross told me to get one that was not on eTsy or Ebay.
I looked everywhere! Everywhere, all over the internet. There are so many places to buy rare minerals. The high end was The Curator’s Eye. There were many mom and pop stores out there too, but not with Gwindels.
My favorite source for my rare stones is InnerVision Crystals. They are pricy but reputable. I like their sales. They had no Gwindels.
I looked at Alpine sites in Switzerland, for gem show schedules.
I was giving up.
Finally I got out my pendulum. Ross had given me a budget, but he wasn’t helping. I asked! LOL
On another website, I found all the ones on eBay–described with the same pictures.
The one I was meant to have, that was in budget, was the first one that made me smile on Ebay!! I had gone full circle!
A Gwindel is a very rare, immature form of alpine quartz that has a twist to it. I have looked everywhere to find the metaphysical properties of it, and no one is really saying more about what it does, except there is a twist.
They must be very high energy, because I can’t really feel them yet. It was like that for me with phenacite. At first, I couldn’t feel it either, but as I did my work and self-growth in spirit, I got to where I can feel them easily. I have actually gone above that vibration now with my own natural energy signature–well, my rediscovery of it.
I Moved Your Cheese
This book is phenomenal and I highly recommend it. It is FAST and EASY reading, but it gets to the point where Who Moved My Cheese? Left off. I found it at a copy store, of all places…I’m sure it’s around if you look.
I just sent a baby gift to a charge nurse who delivered yesterday.
I also sent a baby gift to a cousin, because I am on call, and can’t drive to the city where the baby shower is being held. I need to be within a certain distance from the hospital.
This is going to sound very 3D of me, but I can’t just ‘skip’ these happy events without sending something to let these couples know they are in my thoughts.
I wonder sometimes in this aspect of ‘life’–how in 5D such celebrations are going to be ‘polite’? From my understanding, we can use a replicator to create anything we need–so why shop?
- Don’t wear your crystals–no bracelet, no necklace–was guidance by spirit. Surveyors had an optional day to come back–so I complied.
- stress ‘for breakfast’–Anthony was sick and needed to be taken to his grandfather. We ate breakfast together, heated up breakfast sandwiches that are ‘healthy’ at the crack of dawn. I had to drive out of my way, so that’s why it was early.
- Ross was very QUIET. He has been for some time, I thought, with the portal or whatever. But also, I was being prepared for my tests…
- Before the test, all is smooth, and inviting…everything seemed fine!
- First test came after an ‘acceptance and non-judgement’ Reiki blast sent out this morning –that was my first ‘hint’–patient one had ‘difficult anatomy’ for a bedside procedure that was expected of me. Raphael had told me earlier he would guide my hand and the needle. But when I did, the needle bent. Then my visualization of the structures was much worse. I asked a friend, and she helped. She did it. (I thought I was done)
- My patients are increasingly difficult in the hospital–technically, medically, sometimes with their emotional concerns or expectations. I’m getting people who had a ‘bad experience’ at another place, and I must dig through the old charts provided like a detective. Add to this the nature of the surgery and it’s really quite demanding of my expertise.
- I love them! Each and every patient is totally nice! What I am trying to describe is something like my job has turned into the diamond splitter in the back seat of the fancy car almost every case every day…
- My big test was an advancement of the ‘pretest’ from the morning–TEAMWORK. I was placed into a situation where I had a moment of sheer terror. I called for help, and help arrived! Everything worked out for the best. But I and the family were both badly shaken by the events.
- What was going on with me, internally, is both a building of trust I have never experienced with my ‘work family’ (something very 5D), as well as a heightening of my emotional body’s sensitivity–it was as if something very important needed to be shaken up to ‘un-block’ whatever was blocking me. I actually cried with the family, with relief, after I asked myself the question, ‘what if?’…
- My ‘take’–Teamwork is a number one requirement for life in 5D. As a soul, I have had betrayal upon betrayal for many lifetimes. I can see how yesterday brought me one step closer from point A to point B. I see how my ‘work family’ is my ‘bench top’ scale of what is yet to arrive as 5D envelops the populations of Earth–this heightened awareness and consciousness that we are One family, all children of Creator, and our task it to tend to Gaia and her delicate ecosystems in a noninvasive manner…
- I did cry when I came back to the O.R. My friend and charge nurse Michele told me and had me look her in the eye as she said, ‘You did WELL’ I shared how I felt and how awful I felt, and she said, ‘You did your job’ and ‘many others would have freaked out and lost the patient’. My anesthesia tech was nodding in support the whole time. He is the one who went above and beyond to help things ‘go right’. I thanked everyone, especially them, for my help. And one went and got a box of kleenex…just for me.