Note: You are heartily invited to join us with your own grid if you share a picture of it or not. These grids are helping the whole of humanity especially those who have nothing or only a bit to survive.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS GRID IS TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE LESS FORTUNATE FINANCIALLY THAN US…
- 5,892 people reached–‘saw it’ on FB
- 740 clicked the ‘like’ button on FB
- 154 people ‘shared’ the post
- 98 people made ‘comments’ (with more ‘replying’ to each of the comments)
- 39 people made grids and shared the photo with the group
- 2 people wanted to know more before they made the grid, and never made one
- 1 comment was so offensive it had to be blocked
- cost in new materials to make the grid I originally posted, including the board–$200
- cost to ‘promote’ this post so all of my readers on FB could see it–$340 paid ‘reach’ was 3,331
- FB reports 1,462 ‘actions’ due to the promotion
- FB reports 785 ‘likes’ due to the promotion (some are on the shares)
- FB reports 325 photo ‘clicks’
- FB reports 9 link clicks
- I was pleased with the demonstration of mutual love and support with the grid makers.
- I ‘felt’ the energy of each grid, and the intention.
- The ones with NEW items in it had energy that leapt off the page.
- The purer the intention, the stronger the energy too (spiritual ‘effort’)
- Many new people, much to my delight, are new to grids and really enjoyed the participation
- We reached out across the world with our hope for those who are really struggling to survive
- Some people wanted the benefits of the grid without any interest in helping another–this disappointed me greatly, and made me sad to see the entitlement in our community.
- Not one of my blood relatives participated, and both are struggling financially; many of my star family did not hesitate and helped at once.
- I was surprised how some people needed to think about it for a while before offering to help
- I am going to let this project take its course–FB will unpin it–in about a week. It is in the hands of The Divine
- Thank you everyone who participated, and shared this message.