It is time now, my beloved, to look to the future. The tragedies, trauma and disasters are a clear sign of the old ways dying. I will say this again; the old ways are dying and it is up to each of you to begin the work of healing humanity. Some of those
View original post 89 more words
I am well. So is Anthony. My family is all at home from the hospital. There isn’t much to say about us.
What I witnessed yesterday with my own two eyes, however, is fascinating!
I was at the baseball game at Angel Stadium watching our team play. Anthony was right next to me.
It has to do with Mike Trout, our star player, number twenty-seven.
He hit the ball, and third baseman Uribe for the Indians fielded it. Uribe faltered, dropped the ball, and fell onto his stomach. All the medical support came out to the field from the Indians team. They checked to make sure everything is moving–both legs–then they rolled Uribe over onto his back.
He was down for a long time. One of the Angel’s coaches came out, and waved for the ambulance golf cart (not the real ambulance) to come take Uribe. It took six men to pull him to his feet and help him ‘walk’ to the sitting part of the cart. I noticed he didn’t lie down on the stretcher. All the fans cheered for Uribe as he waved and went out of the stadium.
From where I could sit, I saw the entire bullpen for the Indians come to the gate to check on him as he drove by.
Mike Trout stayed on first base and didn’t show any remorse or emotion with his body language the whole time…perhaps he had said something?But he hit the ball which caused significant harm to another player. He didn’t even go once to check if Uribe was okay. The man was felled by his actions. It was a little creepy to see so little compassion displayed–Mike looked concerned but that was about it. (I don’t know the rules of baseball if Mike would have been ‘out’ if he left the base–it’s probably just that).
The game continued. Our team was doing poorly. There is no cohesiveness to the team. Whoever the new manager is, it’s like our players are disposable. If they don’t perform, they go ‘back to the minor leagues’ for a few games and then come back. I’ve never seen anything like it. There’s been over forty different players in sixty games. It’s strange.
Later in the game, Mike Trout came to bat. He had a really great play a little earlier where someone hit a home run but he was able to jump up and catch it, making an ‘out’. I casually commented to my son how Mike Trout is the whole team and if anything were to happen to him our team would be really bad, wouldn’t it?
Two pitches later, Mike Trout jumped up and around, the team doctors came out, and he was pulled out of play.
Apparently his right thumb had been hit with the pitch. X-rays were negative. He will likely play Monday.
The pitcher and the catcher from the Indians showed very little concern for Mike Trout, even though it was the pitch the catcher called, and the pitcher threw, which led to Mike’s injury and removal from the game.
Why would it be, that the only two people injured had a connection to one another?
Why would a casual comment like we make every day, lead to one person doing exactly what was said? (Mike left the game).
What energetically was making this happen?
A whole stadium, and Anthony too, saw it. With their earth eyes. My challenge to you is to use your Higher Consciousness, and SEE. There’s something ‘more’ to it. I just can’t quite describe it.
Carla can’t get enough sleep. Today is a big day for her. It is going to be. There is a school play tonight, and Carla has already traded places with another worker to find the time to be able to go home.
Where she is located, for her assignment, there is a chance Carla is going to be late for the play.
Carla is going to have to ‘make a deal’ with another of her colleagues. She had mentioned it before on Friday–‘if there is a disaster will one of you be willing to take my call so I can go to the school play on Monday night? Anthony sings!’.
Last night, while Carla was washing the dishes and ready to go to bed, Anthony noticed a text on the phone.
There was an early start.
The night nurse had notified Carla–without speaking to her directly–of her need to begin at seven in the morning instead of eight.
Carla’s heart fell! There is significant work to find someone at the last minute to take Anthony to school! (The school opens right when Carla has to be at work on an ‘early start’–and the hospital is twenty minutes away from where she lives).
So Carla had to check.
Her new iPad–to make up for the one Carla dropped–wouldn’t allow her to log in to see the schedule.
So Carla used her cell phone to look at the assignment. Sure enough, it was a different anesthesiologist in GI in the other of the two GI’s who should have been given this assignment!
Carla called the house supervisor nurse, who didn’t pick up. Carla left a message. Then Carla called the other anesthesiologist, who didn’t pick up the phone. Then Carla texted. Carla called back the house supervisor, again there was no answer, left a text and asked her to follow up with the other anesthesiologist.
She texted yes. The other anesthesiologist texted her confirmation too.
Carla was on the hook the entire time to have to come in for that case that wasn’t hers all because of the Clinical House Supervisor’s mistake in reading the schedule. There were two GI assignment line ups–one in the hospital, and one in the surgery center.
This is the kind of example of why doctors like Carla are getting burned out.
To her right from where she is right now, Carla has privileging forms–all of which are ‘due yesterday’–for not one or two but THREE different facilities! They must be resubmitted every two years!
At this point, Carla is rather sick of forms, and wants to play.
Some advice person, Christel Nana, RN, who is a good source, said, ‘If your thoughts about things are I should be doing x and y and z’ then you are probably functioning under tribal beliefs…’
But what about reappointment? And deadlines like taxes? What about those things which are imposed upon individuals by the powers that be, and take away all the free time someone like Carla has left?
What about the calls, which invaded into the sanctuary of Carla’s house on a Sunday night, late?
What about the lack of sleep? From the worry?
All this is going to ease!
All of it!
Simply all of it, all of it, all of it!
Carla go and do the laundry the load is done. And get ready with Anthony too.
Aloha and Mahalos,
Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple
I have been called an ‘Earth Angel’ spontaneously by multiple people for twenty years before I even once contemplated the possibility of it being true.
For those of you who are starting the awakening process, remembering, and for those of you who are a little bit farther along!–here is a helpful guide for you:
- Be Who You Are always be true to yourself. Be authentic. Sometimes this presents risk which can be quite challenging. To do otherwise is to run from your truth. Always embrace the YOU who you are.
- Be Mindful This is much more than being true to yourself and to others. It is acceptance of the mystery of ‘why you are incarnate’ (this time around! ❤ again! ) and the fact that all that exists IS love. Creator does not throw dice. Creator has a plan for everything. So YOU are in fact, part of it!
- Reflect Go within. Keep journals. Go back and see how far you’ve progressed! I used to keep two, one for everyday things, and a special one where I gave myself readings with divination cards every few months. I recorded it. You might not have all the information of who you are and why you are here, but you CAN keep a record of your growth. This in itself is a data point. Sometimes things written simply at the moment, can in fact, years later reveal the presence you had of enormous courage and faith facing significant trials and challenges ‘back in the day’. It is humbling to see this in yourself. Always, always, always WRITE!
- Give Up All Notions Of Having ‘a Life’ for yourself When a person is sent to Earth with a certain purpose, Spirit is going to see to it that this purpose is carried out. Everything else you do isn’t going to go as planned if it is keeping you from why you were sent here in the first place. Creator will give you ‘this or something better’–your needs will be met and then some!–but only once you let go and trust, or as my first boyfriend Tom said, ‘go with the flow’.
- Allow Spirit To Guide You Chance coincidences are certainly NOT ‘chance’. This is how our guides help us to work in the first place. They set these things up. So, be a good sport, and be willing to go along with whatever happens as long as you declare you will only allow it ‘for the Highest Good’. I never would have thought I could accomplish half of what I have, or have touched as many lives all over the world, without the ‘gentle nudges’ from Spirit to help me in my healing work.
- Open Your Heart and Do Your Work An open heart is a beautiful thing. It will not be annihilated! Do what you must, by living in the moment, to clear out and heal any debris from this and prior incarnations. It can be painful at times, but is rewarding too. I would not be a happy person had I not made the choice to forgive, to let go, and to learn all the things I had to recall to help me grow.
- Keep It To Yourself and Erase, Erase, Erase Life in the public eye is not pleasant. The joys are great and openly shared. But there is a part where you need to be safe, to grow a thick skin, and set boundaries. Every healer you know who works with the public on a large scale has had not-so-nice people lash out at them in one way or another. We are talking people who say bad things about you online, people who stalk, people who take things the wrong way. My teacher Anne said there is a certain kind of person who will try to put you on a pedestal. Then, if you do one thing wrong, because you are human, they turn on you, and then you are ‘no good’ because you did not meet their expectations. It can be very unpleasant. So–you just take it in stride–and count your blessings, and pray a whole lot…and never say a word of it to anyone but your closest friend.
- Follow Your Heart By The Gift Of ‘Resonance’Creator Writings Today says it much better than I could have myself. Another word for this is the practice of Discernment, or as I humorously called it, the Discern-O-Meter Basics… ❤
- Enjoy The Richness Of Life Incarnate Enjoy the little things. Your breathing, how it keeps going a lifetime. The songs of the birds. Nature. The smiles and exchanges with patients, colleagues, family, friends. Enjoy being ‘in the know’ about the things most people are ‘in the know’, for example, why everyone in California doesn’t like the Department Of Motor Vehicles–the lines are miserable and long! You are only alive for a short time! Make the most of every day. It is a gift!
- Forgive Everything and Everyone Then your energy will fly! Nothing can hold you back! Forgive! Allow it to give you zest for life ❤ For all eternity!