Reiki At Dawn
Today’s Reiki Healing was sent by us, as well as the Divine Peace Healing, while I sat on the back porch swing wearing only my pajamas, and it was COLD!
Ross dared me to do it! So I did. And soon I lost track of the cold. Instead, I noticed things I never see and appreciate–the early morning birds, the breeze, and the very LOUD freeway noise I never notice other times of year, and other times of day.
I was sad because of it. All the trees, all the wildlife, all the pets, and all the people are bathed in this rumble 24/7, and the pollution from the cars too. For my whole life, in all of Southern California and Northern California, I have always heard cars and traffic. I read once that people who life in apartments on the street have higher blood pressure than those who are on the other side of the building, because of the stress.
I asked Ross if the transportation of the future, like his transport, is silent?
(((BIG SMILE))) It is!
I am totally looking forward to this.
There are three:
- The ENT surgeon smiled and was surprised to see me at the bedside of our patient in pre-op holding. I asked about the airway, since we were going to share it on this case, and how would he like it to be managed to suit his surgical approach? He told the patient, ‘you have a GOOD anesthesiologist! You are lucky. She is going to take very GOOD care of you.’
- “You are my hero” I am the second lady anesthesiologist this patient has had. She is MENSA, and quit medical school when she had three kids and a husband who wouldn’t help her with anything. She said how she knows what it is like to go through the training, and to have completed it is a significant thing that most people don’t know. She said, ‘When I hear some people talk about the ‘stress’, many have no clue how compared to ‘med school’ and ‘doctor’ stress, the other ‘stress’ doesn’t even come close!’
- An OB-Gyn I know was embarrassed because her patient wanted to do Reiki with the pregnancy and childbirth, and wasn’t sure if it was safe, so she asked her doctor who needed an answer–quick! So she called in to my case at the surgery center, and asked, ‘I have a stupid question–you don’t even have to answer it. But I know you do this and I thought you could help. What is Reiki?’ I appreciated her candor and trust. I shared, ‘It is like acupuncture without needles. It uses the body’s own ability to heal, and activates it. There are no side effects or risks. It can’t hurt. It can only help.’
Healing is a spiritual gift for some given by God to glorify Him. Reiki is not to glorify God. I believe that these folks are trying to deceive many that have had a true God-given healing ability to glorify self and take Him out of the equation. If you are a Christian and have a gift for Healing, or prophecy, tongues, visions, etc… please read or re-read the epistles of Paul in the new testament for starters and seek some Godly counsel in your church. Much love to all, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- It could have been the bed or upholstered chair
- he could have NOT told me, and in the morning–YUCK!
- Gaia probably feels this way about ‘Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart’–they were so asleep in the Matrix, they pissed all over everything, and she has to clean it up. She doesn’t like it. But they aren’t ‘right’ and are not able or willing to help, or even say ‘I’m sorry’. There is no remorse.